Pope Francis The Destroyer Wants A Huge Mess In The Church! God Protect Us From This Pope!

Pope Francis The Destroyer
WYD 2013


Vatican Radio:
 
“I would like to tell you what my expectations are regarding this World Youth Day” said Pope Francis “I would like us to make noise, I would like those inside the Dioceses to go out into the open; I want the Church to be in the streets; I want us to defend ourselves against all that is worldliness, comfort, being closed and turned within – Parishes, colleges and institutions must get out otherwise they risk becoming NGOs, and the Church is not a Non-Governmental Organization”.
 
Now as reported by the AP:
 
“I want to tell you something. What is it that I expect as a consequence of World Youth Day? I want a mess. We knew that in Rio there would be great disorder, but I want trouble in the dioceses!” he said, speaking off the cuff in his native Spanish. “I want to see the church get closer to the people. I want to get rid of clericalism, the mundane, this closing ourselves off within ourselves, in our parishes, schools or structures. Because these need to get out!” Apparently realizing the radicalness of his message, he apologized in advance to the bishops at home.
 
What version is true?
 
Some misguided fools will back this monster at all costs (remember who it was that just happened to be in second place in the 2005 papal election - the same who is pope this time around) take for instance the website protectthepope that makes the claim that the "AP version is being used to justify the MSM spin that Pope Francis is rebellious against the Church"
 
Really? How about just taking a look at the nefarious actions of this Pope?
 
For instance the Pope admits that there is a gay lobby in the Vatican:
And, yes… it is difficult. In the Curia, there are also holy people, really, there are holy people. But there also is a stream of corruption, there is that as well, it is true… The “gay lobby” is mentioned, and it is true, it is there… We need to see what we can do…

And what does the Pope do?
 
He appoints a fucking fagot to clean up the Vatican Bank! Ooooops!! maybe the Pope didn't know the fag was gay?
 
No of course the humble, pious, poor, charitable, generous, joyful, gentle, peaceful, faithful, patient, modest, kind, self-controlled, good, & chaste Pope Francis never knew that the man who is very close to him was a flaming faggot!
 
No...no....no....no its all MSN's fault!
 


Inn Keeper Monsignor Ricca & Pope Francis Gaze Into Each Other's Eyes


Such Great Heights
 

I am thinking it's a sign that the freckles
In our eyes are mirror images and when
We kiss they're perfectly aligned
And I have to speculate that God himself
Did make us into corresponding shapes like
Puzzle pieces from the clay
And true, it may seem like a stretch, but
Its thoughts like this that catch my troubled
Head when you're away when I am missing you to death
When you are out there on the road for
Several weeks of shows and when you scan
The radio, I hope this song will guide you home


They will see us waving from such great
Heights, 'come down now,' they'll say
But everything looks perfect from far away,
'come down now,' but we'll stay...


I tried my best to leave this all on your
Machine but the persistent beat it sounded
Thin upon listening
And that frankly will not fly. You will hear
The shrillest highs and lowest lows with
The windows down when this is guiding you home


 


 

Comments