Maybe Pope Francis Should Be Behind Bars! Francis Tells Criminals Behind Bars: "Sincerely I Ask Myself: Why Him And Not Me? I Feel This. It Is A Mystery"

Pope Francis Admits He Should Be Behind Bars
“Sincerely I ask myself: why him and not me? I feel this. It is a mystery. But beginning from this sentiment, with this feeling I accompany you.” Pope Francis To Jailed Criminals
Yea....some of us wonder as well...why those hardened criminals find themselves behind bars and not Pope Francis.

Is Francis telling us something here? Should Pope Francis be behind bars for something he had done in his past? He just never got caught.

Here is Pope Francis putting on a show for all the world to see - going to confession - like a SAINT!




30 seconds for a confession? OK....maybe for a nervous layman who doesn't go to confession much, or does not know how to examine his conscience well...but 30 second confession for a Jesuit? even for the Head of the Church?

How many scandals has this man caused? Too numerous to mention?  Hey don't we trad bloggers keep track of all his scandals? Hey Pope Francis, just read the trad blogs to find out what you should confession - its all out there. Bloggers have already done your homework for you!

Heck, I wish blogosphere could keep track of all my sins & tweet them to me - that way I don't have to do an examination of conscience - the blogosphere does it for me!

Pay Attention!


Demon Pazuzu 
“In the year 1864, Lucifer together with a large number of demons will be unloosed from hell; they will put an end to faith little by little, even in those dedicated to God. They will blind them in such a way, that, unless they are blessed with a special grace, these people will take on the spirit of these angels of hell; several religious institutions will lose all faith and will lose many souls.Our Lady of La Salette 19 Sept. 1846 (Published by Mélanie 1879)  
Several will abandon the faith, and a great number of priests and members of religious orders will break away from the true religion; among these people there will even be bishops. Our Lady of La Salette 19 Sept. 1846 (Published by Mélanie 1879) 
"Francis / Bishop of Rome."
Francis The Destroyer
For In Those Days Jesus Christ Will Send Them Not A True Pastor, But A Destroyer ~ St. Francis

Comments