POPE FRANCIS RABBITGATE #1 Rick Santorum Unhappy With Pope Francis RABBITS Comment!

That example I mentioned shortly before about that woman who was expecting her eighth (child) and already had seven who were born with caesareans. That is an irresponsibility [said with emphasis]. “No but I trust in God! [mocking the woman’s presumed conviction].” But God gives you methods to be responsible. Some think that, excuse me if I use that word, that in order to be good Catholics we have to be like rabbits. No. Responsible parenthood! This is clear and that is why in the church there are marriage groups, there are experts in this matter, there are pastors, one can seek and I know so many, many ways out that are licit and that have helped this. You did well to ask me this. Pope Franics Remnant>>>>>
Catholics are supposed to listen to the pope. Why? As explained in their church’s catechism: “For the Roman Pontiff, by reason of his office as Vicar of Christ, and as pastor of the entire Church has full, supreme, and universal power over the whole Church, a power which he can always exercise unhindered.” That’s a pretty broad mandate. But when Pope Francis starts cautioning Catholics against breeding “like rabbits,” some Catholics don’t like what they hear — including once and future Republican presidential contender Rick Santorum. “The pope is the leader of the Catholic Church, and when he speaks as the leader of the Catholic Church, I’ll certainly pay attention,” Santorum said on “The Hugh Hewitt Show.” “But when he speaks in interviews, he’s giving his own opinions, which I certainly will listen to, but from my perspective, that doesn’t reflect the idea that people shouldn’t be fruitful and multiply.”WP Read More>>>>>>>

Comments