LOL! Media Claims Pope Francis Not Pleased With Hammer & Sickle Crucifix!! SEE VIDEO POPE IS ALL SMILES!!! Mocks La Salette Crucifix!

Bolivia's President Evo Morales Gives Hammer & Sickle Crucifix To Pope Francis

Please...

Washington Times: Pope chides Evo Morales for communist crucifix gift: ‘That’s not right’

Town Hall: Pope Francis Not Too Thrilled With Hammer and Sickle Crucifix Gift

See for yourself and note that Pope Francis is pleased to receive the hammer and sickle crucifix here:


And here - longer version:


Vatican Spin Control

Father Lombardi, who said neither he nor the Jesuit pope had ever seen or heard of Father Espinal’s crucifix, said he believes it is much more likely that the pope admitted to not knowing its origin than to saying it was wrong.  After discussing the cross with several Jesuits July 9, Father Lombardi said that Father Espinal, who “was an artist, very creative,” made the crucifix as an expression of his belief in the need for dialogue involving all Bolivians at a time of great political tension and upheaval. For Father Espinal “it was not ideological,” Father Lombardi said; he was not giving “a Marxist interpretation of the faith.”  How other people interpret the piece or use it today is another question, the spokesman said. CNS

Some of you may not know this but the hammer and sickle crucifix is forged in the pit of hell - it was created to mock the La Salette Crucifix:


Our Lady Of La Salette Crucifix

Notice the hammer.

Notice the pincher's.

Hammer for the times you nailed Jesus to the cross when you commit mortal sin.

Pincher's for the times you removed the nails from the holy wounds when you repented, confessed your sins to a priest, received absolution,  did penance, and regained God's good Grace.

Simple theology.


Take note on the hammer and sickle crucifix - it is just the opposite of La Salette crucifix

The Hammer for the times you nailed Jesus to the cross when you commit mortal sin.

No pincher's - so no confession - no penance - no returning to a state of grace.

The Sickle? Simple to chop off the limbs and head of Christ from the rest of the body Christ.

How can wicked Pope Francis be more obvious?

Here enjoy Lenten music that was sung during the new mass back in the 70's

If I had a hammer,
I'd hammer in the morning
I'd hammer in the evening,
All over this land

I'd hammer out danger,
I'd hammer out a warning,
I'd hammer out love between my brothers and my sisters,
All over this land.

If I had a bell,
I'd ring it in the morning,
I'd ring it in the evening,
All over this land

I'd ring out danger,
I'd ring out a warning
I'd ring out love between my brothers and my sisters,
All over this land.

If I had a song,
I'd sing it in the morning,
I'd sing it in the evening,
All over this land

I'd sing out danger,
I'd sing out a warning
I'd sing out love between my brothers and my sisters,
All over this land.

Well I got a hammer,
And I got a bell,
And I got a song to sing, all over this land.

It's the hammer of Justice,
It's the bell of Freedom,
It's the song about Love between my brothers and my sisters,
All over this land.

It's the hammer of Justice,
It's the bell of Freedom,
It's the song about Love between my brothers and my sisters,
All over this land.

Comments