Pope Francis Vs. Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte #7: Duterte To Buy 16,140 Firearms For Gunless Police......


Duterte admin urged to buy firearms for 16,140 gunless policemen

Senate President Pro Tempore Ralph G. Recto is urging the Duterte administration to fund the purchase of firearms for the 16,140 gunless policemen. He said the fund should be included in the administration’s maiden national budget proposal for 2017. Of the 16,140 gunless policemen of the Philippine National Police (PNP), the Commission on Audit (COA) reported that some 623 officers were using donated handguns while 3,654 officers could not be accounted for or has no record of having been issued service firearms. The PNP has a total 124,738 policemen and it needs to recruit 23,820 policemen to fill up its manpower table. MB Read More>>>>>

I will destroy the Church and the present status of so many priests and what they are doing. You priests, bishops, you condemn me and suggest I withdraw, but then I will start to open my mouth. There are so many secrets that we kept as children. Do not force (me to speak) because this religion is not so sacred. Duterte
 

Comments