Pop Quiz For Pope Francis On Latest Terror Attack: CATHOLICS Or MUSLIMS? Who Did It?

I don’t like to speak of Islamic violence, because every day, when I browse the newspapers, I see violence, here in Italy… this one who has murdered his girlfriend, another who has murdered the mother-in-law… and these are baptized Catholics! There are violent Catholics! If I speak of Islamic violence, I must speak of Catholic violence . . . and no, not all Muslims are violent, not all Catholics are violent. It is like a fruit salad; there’s everything. There are violent persons of this religion… this is true: I believe that in pretty much every religion there is always a small group of fundamentalists. Fundamentalists. We have them. Pope Francis Flying 29,050ft In The Habitat Of Demons of The Darksome Atmosphere
Call it a new feature on this blog:  Pope Francis to name the religious group responsible for the latest terror attack:

1. MUSLIMS

2. CATHOLICS

LOL!

He hath opened a pit and dug it; and he is fallen into the hole he made.


Comments