Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte Cancels All Joint Military Exercises Of Filipino And American Troops, So Duterte Can Focus On Destroying The Catholic Church In The Philippines!

Cancelled 

Philippines’ President Duterte to scrap war games with US 

HANOI, Vietnam — Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said joint military exercises of Filipino and American troops next week will be the last such drills, although his foreign secretary quickly said the decision was not final. Duterte made the comments while addressing Filipino community members in Hanoi late Wednesday night, noting that the Philippines will maintain its military alliance with the U.S. because they share a 65-year-old mutual defense treaty. WP Read More>>>>>

Why?

Because Duterte made a promise:

I will destroy the Church and the present status of so many priests and what they are doing. You priests, bishops, you condemn me and suggest I withdraw, but then I will start to open my mouth. There are so many secrets that we kept as children. Do not force (me to speak) because this religion is not so sacred. Duterte


Comments