Knights Of Malta & Duterte Team Up To Supply Free Contraceptives For All Filipinos


Duterte promises free contraceptives for every Filipino to kick off his Three's Enough Policy:
Rodrigo Duterte reiterated his belief that three children should be the maximum number for families The president-elect of the Philippines, Rodrigo Duterte, has pledged to promote contraception, a month after downplaying reports that he would pursue an aggressive family planning programme. Duterte reiterated his belief that three children should be the maximum number for families, and joked about amputating men’s genitalia. “I will reinstall the program of family planning. Three’s enough,” Duterte said in a speech after a flag-raising ceremony in front of the Davao city hall. “I’ve also been colliding with the Church because it’s no longer realistic.” He also alluded to his policies as mayor of Davao, when he energetically promoted birth control and paid men to undergo sterilisation. Source
The Knights of Malta have teamed up with Duterte and now have found a new market in the Philippines to distribute Condoms & Abortifacients

I will destroy the Church and the present status of so many priests and what they are doing. You priests, bishops, you condemn me and suggest I withdraw, but then I will start to open my mouth. There are so many secrets that we kept as children. Do not force (me to speak) because this religion is not so sacred. Duterte

Comments