Amoris Laetitia Allows Melania Trump To Receive Communion! But Rad Trads Wouldn't Let Melania Receive Communion At Their Latin Mass Chapels! LOL!


Michael Matt Say what you will about Team Trump, at least they know how to dress in the presence of the head of the Catholic Church. Head coverings on the ladies? Chapel veils?........Just don't you dare try to receive communion at my Latin Mass Chapel! 

Julia O'Sullivan • 21 hours ago CONFIRMED: Melania is Catholic....Just don't you dare try to receive communion at my Latin Mass Chapel! 

Doug Brown  Julia O'Sullivan • 4 hours ago Call me sentimental, or sappy, but I was moved by the President's wife making an open admission for Christ as she admitted her Catholicism publically.......Just don't you dare try to receive communion at my Latin Mass Chapel! 

Doug Brown • a day ago Trump's wife and daughter are stunning, clean and eterial.........Just don't you dare try to receive communion at my Latin Mass Chapel! 

ranger01 Doug Brown • 12 hours ago Both women are dignified and beautiful. What a refreshing change!........Just don't you dare try to receive communion at my Latin Mass Chapel! Source 




Comments