Ann Barnhardt Indirectly Admits That We Have TWO POPES! LOL!

Ann admitting that Pope Benedict didn't completely resign:

When Someone Tries To Claim Ratzinger Has Never Said That He Intended To Only Partially Resign the Papacy… 

… just remind them of this, which a reader sent in with the subject header: “How in the hell is it that I have never seen this until now?”

This quote is from Pope Benedict XVI Ratzinger, and not only confirms his clear intention to only PARTIALLY abandon the Petrine Office, but also confirms that +Ganswein’s remarks at the Greg exactly one year ago were NOT +Ganswein’s own personal fabrication, but an accurate reportage of Pope Benedict XVI Ratzinger’s mindset with regards to his failed attempt at partial abdication and bifurcation of the Petrine Office. Read it over and over again until your conscience forces you to acknowledge the truth of what it so clearly says:

“The ‘always’ is also a ‘for ever‘ – there can no longer be a return to the private sphere. My decision to resign the active exercise of the ministry does not revoke this. I do not return to private life, to a life of travel, meetings, receptions, conferences, and so on. I am not abandoning the cross, but remaining in a new way at the side of the crucified Lord. I no longer bear the power of office for the governance of the Church, but in the service of prayer I remain, so to speak, in the enclosure of Saint Peter. Saint Benedict, whose name I bear as Pope, will be a great example for me in this. He showed us the way for a life which, whether active or passive, is completely given over to the work of God.”

-Pope Benedict XVI Ratzinger
27 February, ARSH 2013
Papal Audience 


which means we have TWO Popes as Mélanie had prophesied over 100 years ago.....

"I didn't see, I don't see any Great Pope or Great Monarch before an extremely great tribulation, horrifying, terrible and general for all Christendom. But before that time, twice there will be a short lived peace; two shaky, servile, doubtful popes" Mélanie

MARIA OF THE CROSS, 
Victim of Jesus nee MELANIE CALVAT, 
Shepherdess of La Salette 

"I protest highly against a different text, which people may dare publish after my death. I protest once more against the very false statements of all those who dare say and write First that I embroidered the Secret; second, against those who state that the Queen Mother did not say to transmit the Secret to all her people." Mélanie

Comments

  1. Doubtful popes. Yes Melanie was right. It is doubtful that either is a true pope.

    Seattle kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Two shaky, servile, doubtful popes" does not mean two popes at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Barnhardt's mental state is unravelling. From her inability to write two sentences without using the word "FAGGOT" to her using the blasphemous abbreviation ARSH (German for anus) instead of the Catholic Anno Domini, as well as her insistence on being "spiritually male" (spiritual gender dysphoria? Yuck!) it is clear that she is beyond anything a puny psychiatrist or psychologist could do, and that deliverance and exorcism are in order. Fr. Ripperger, where art thou?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, quoting the Pope out of context. Here's the part from 14 days prior where he clearly indicates that he has completely abdicated the Chair of Peter:

    "Dear Brothers and Sisters,

    As you know, I have decided – thank you for your kindness – to renounce the ministry which the Lord entrusted to me on 19 April 2005. I have done this in full freedom for the good of the Church, after much prayer and having examined my conscience before God, knowing full well the seriousness of this act, but also realizing that I am no longer able to carry out the Petrine ministry with the strength which it demands." I am strengthened and reassured by the certainty that the Church is Christ’s, who will never leave her without his guidance and care. I thank all of you for the love and for the prayers with which you have accompanied me. Thank you; in these days which have not been easy for me, I have felt almost physically the power of prayer – your prayers – which the love of the Church has given me. Continue to pray for me, for the Church and for the future Pope. The Lord will guide us."

    BENEDICT XVI

    GENERAL AUDIENCE

    Paul VI Audience Hall
    Wednesday, 13 February 2013

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure enough! to make room for the SECOND POPE!

      Delete

Post a Comment