Who's Lying? Cardinal Müller Says Pope Gave No Reason For Firing! Skojec & Hickson Say Pope Gave FIVE Reasons!
Cardinal Müller says Pope Francis gave no reason for firing:
"He did not give a reason," Source
Cardinal Müller says Pope gave him no reason just like before when the Pope fired three CDF employees:
Just as he gave no reason for dismissing three highly competent members of the CDF a few months earlier." Source
But the two liars over at One Peter Five Skojec & Hickson say that Pope Francis gave FIVE reasons for firing Müller:
The pope told him, however, that he only had five questions for him:
- Are you in favor of, or against, a female diaconate? “I am against it,” responded Cardinal Müller.
- Are you in favor of, or against, the repeal of celibacy? “Of course I am against it,” the cardinal responded.
- Are you in favor of, or against, female priests? “I am very decisively against it,” replied Cardinal Müller.
- Are you willing to defend Amoris Laetitia? “As far as it is possible for me,” the Prefect of the Congregation for the Faith replied: “there still exist ambiguities.”
- Are you willing to retract your complaint concerning the dismissal of three of your own employees? Cardinal Müller responded: “Holy Father, these were good, unblemished men whom I now lack, and it was not correct to dismiss them over my head, shortly before Christmas, so that they had to clear their offices by 28 December. I am missing them now.” Source