Apostate Duterte Cowers Under Muslim Pressure! Will Not Bomb Masjed Mindanao Islamic Center.


Apostate Catholics always buckles under pressure.

Duterte makes U-turn: Bombing mosques in Marawi will hurt Muslims

DAVAO CITY, Philippines – President Rodrigo Duterte has made a U-turn on the parameters for the government's troops' final push to flush local terrorists out of Marawi City. Within a few days of declaring he wouldn’t stop the military from bombing the remaining enemy strongholds in Marawi, including mosques with terrorists and hostages inside, Duterte said on Friday, September 1, that bombing the Muslims' place of worship would not help the cause. “We cannot destroy the mosque.... It will breed an unending hatred,” Duterte said in his speech on Friday, as Muslims celebrated Eid al-Adha. Source


I will destroy the Church and the present status of so many priests and what they are doing. You priests, bishops, you condemn me and suggest I withdraw, but then I will start to open my mouth. There are so many secrets that we kept as children. Do not force (me to speak) because this religion is not so sacred. Duterte 

Comments