POPE FRANCIS THURSDAY DOOM? Pope Concelebrating With 100 Cardinals At The Funeral Mass For Cardinal Bernard Law


....the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way...Source

When you least expect it....until then - here's the verbal outrage of some....

This celebratory focus on abuse enablers like Law must end. SNAP’s Joelle Casteix  

Good riddance to bad rubbish. I hope the gates of hell are swinging wide to allow him entrance,” Alexa MacPherson 

I can’t find it in my heart to forgive, I can’t cry over him. I can’t even get myself to say a prayer for him Barbara Sidorowicz

Chop him up and put weights on every piece of body part that he has and drop him in oceans around the world  Robert Costello (I wonder how many MILLIONS of dollars this Sodomite Costello received from the Church in compensation)

I'm sure we will have more verbal outrage tomorrow. Maybe some manifestation of some physical outrage as well....

Pope Francis will attend funeral on Thursday for Cardinal Bernard Law at St. Peter’s Basilica
Pope Francis will participate in the funeral Mass for Cardinal Bernard Law to be held Thursday in St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome, an action consistent with Francis’ message of forgiveness and in keeping with centuries of church tradition, officials said Wednesday. The funeral Mass for Law, who died Tuesday at the age of 86, will be celebrated by Cardinal Angelo Sodano, the dean of the College of Cardinals, who will be joined by other cardinals, archbishops, and bishops, according to the Vatican. Source


Holy Father’s telegram of condolences for the death of His Eminence Cardinal Bernard Francis Law, 20.12.2017

The following is the telegram of condolences for the death this morning of His Eminence Cardinal Bernard Francis Law, of the title of Santa Susanna, Archpriest emeritus of the Papal Liberian Basilica of Saint Mary Major, Archbishop emeritus of Boston, United States of America, sent by the Holy Father Francis to His Eminence Cardinal Angelo Sodano, dean of the College of Cardinals:

Telegram of the Holy Father

Cardinal Angelo Sodano
Dean of the College of Cardinals
Vatican City

I have learned of the death of Cardinal Bernard Francis Law, Archpriest emeritus of the Papal Basilica of Saint Mary Major, and I wish to express my condolences to the College of Cardinals. I raise prayers for the repose of his soul, that the Lord, God who is rich in mercy, may welcome him in His eternal peace, and I send my apostolic blessing to those who share in mourning the passing of the cardinal, whom I entrust to the maternal intercession of the Virgin Mary Salus Populi Romani.

FRANCISCUS PP.

Source


Comments