Good Morning Everybody! We Have A Shirtless Statue Of Pope Benedict And We Still Have TWO POPES! ~ Signed Mélanie


"I didn't see, I don't see any Great Pope or Great Monarch before an extremely great tribulation, horrifying, terrible and general for all Christendom. But before that time, twice there will be a short lived peace; two shaky, servile, doubtful popes" Mélanie 

Story on the shirtless Pope here

Remember - the 35+ years of Chastisements start when the TWO Popes are dead......

MARIA OF THE CROSS,
Victim of Jesus nee MELANIE CALVAT,
Shepherdess of La Salette

"I protest highly against a different text, which people may dare publish after my death. I protest once more against the very false statements of all those who dare say and write First that I embroidered the Secret; second, against those who state that the Queen Mother did not say to transmit the Secret to all her people." Mélanie

Comments