CHINA: Will More Souls Have Access To The Sacraments Under The New Vatican & Chinese Agreement? Yes? No?
And when they drew nigh to Jerusalem, and were come to Bethphage, unto mount Olivet, then Jesus sent two disciples, Saying to them: Go ye into the village that is over against you, and immediately you shall find an ass tied, and a colt with her: loose them and bring them to me.And if any man shall say anything to you, say ye, that the Lord hath need of them: and forthwith he will let them go. Mt.21.1-3. "Palm" Sunday: Blessing of Palms & Procession before Mass
- you shall find an ass tied, and a colt with her
- loose them and bring them to me
- And if any man shall say anything to you,
- say ye, that the Lord hath need of them: and forthwith he will let them go.
Lessons from Palm Sunday:
- He commandeth that they unloose the beasts, and bring them to him: to signify, that the Apostolical office is, to unloose sinners, and such as lead a beastly life, & which were bound with the cords of their sins, and to bring them unto Christ, that he may sit upon them, and may rule them, as one doth rule the beast whereon he sitteth.
- He willeth that is any one should offer to hinder them, they should say that our Lord hath need of them: insinuating hereby, that as there would not want such as would hinder their office of the conversion and unloosing of the souls of sinners, so those hinderances should cease in the name of the same Lord who sent them for them, for that he hath need of them for his glory. Fr. Puente S.J.
Applied to China/Vatican Agreement:
Souls are bound
Priests are sent to unloosen sinners with the Sacraments.
Chinese Government no longer hinders the Church because the Lord have need of those souls.
If you have further complaints against the China/Vatican Agreement maybe you should take it up with the Holy Roman Emperor.....
Oh! that's right....there isn't one.........
And what happens to the world when there is no Holy Roman Emperor to rule over us?
The gracious providence of the Eternal King, who in his goodness ever rules the affairs of the world above, yet ceases not to look down upon our concerns here below, committed to the Holy Roman Empire the governance of human affairs, to the end that mankind might repose in the peace of so powerful a protection, and everywhere, as nature demands, might live as citizens of an ordered world.
And though the proof of this is to be found in holy writ, and though the ancients relying on reason alone bear witness thereto, yet is it no small confirmation of the truth, that when the throne of Augustus is vacant, the whole world goes out of course, the helmsman and rowers slumber in the ship of Peter, and unhappy Italy, forsaken and abandoned to private control, and bereft of all public guidance, is tossed with such buffeting of winds and waves as no words can describe, nay as even the Italians in their woe can scarce measure with their tears.
Wherefore let all who in mad presumption have risen up against this most manifest will of God, now grow pale at the thought of the judgement of the stern Judge, which is nigh at hand, if so be the sword of Him who saith, 'Vengeance is mine', be not fallen out of heaven. Dante Letter to the Florentines