Proof That Sacrilegious Communion Is Punished: Apostate Duterte Threatens To KILL Anyone Who Use God To Strike At Him


I will destroy the Church and the present status of so many priests and what they are doing. You priests, bishops, you condemn me and suggest I withdraw, but then I will start to open my mouth. There are so many secrets that we kept as children. Do not force (me to speak) because this religion is not so sacred. Duterte

Punishment for sacrilegious communions.....soon

No one murdered Judas.

Judas committed suicide.

His suicide was punishment for his unworthily reception of the Body of Christ.

No one has to strike Apostate Duterte.

Apostate Duterte will do it himself.

Time is running out for Apostate Duterte.

I'm sure the Apostate never did penance for his many Sacrilegious communions...

During his address, he also threatened to “kill” those who use God to strike at him and stressed that nobody could impose their views about the Almighty on him. Source


Comments