HOW LONG BEFORE RAD TRADS MURDER Cardinal McCarrick? - Steve Skojec Claims McCarrick Will Rape Children At New Residence!


Priests and religious orders will be hunted down, and made to die a cruel death. Our Lady of La Salette 19 Sept. 1846 (Published by Mélanie 1879)

Steve Skojec is inciting other Layman to harm Priests - here is Skojec on McCarrick's new residence:

McCarrick is a monster and, unless I’ve missed a story about him having a come-to-Jesus moment, an unrepentant one. I don’t want him in my backyard, next to my school, or living in my parish basement. I want him in a cell block. Source

Read the above and know what Steve is really saying is that he wants McCarrick dead.

And so do Steve's followers.

All pics are from Skojec's site:





How long before McCarrick is murdered?


Comments