Laymen Tosatti, Busch, Valli Convinced Archbishop Carlo Viganò To VIOLATE His Oath Of Pontifical Secrecy!!

I Am Not the Crow ~ Viganò

This is why Laymen have NO Authority in the Church.

Who advised Viganò?

Laymen Tosatti, Busch, Valli Convinced Archbishop Carlo Viganò To VIOLATE His Oath To The Pope:

Oath of Pontifical Secrecy

I, standing before His Eminence the cardinal secretary of state, having touched the sacrosanct Gospels of God, promise that I will faithfully observe the pontifical secret in causes and matters which are to be treated under the same secret, such that in no manner whatsoever, under any pretext, either for a greater good, or for a most urgent and most grave reason, permit myself to violate the aforesaid secret. I promise to observe the secret, as referenced above, even in causes and matters that have been completed, for which such a secret is imposed. Whereas if in some case it should happen that an occasion bring me to have a doubt about the obligation of the aforesaid secret, I will interpret [it] in favor of the same secret. In like manner, I know that a transgressor of this kind of secret commits a grave sin. So help me God, and these His Holy Gospels, which I touch with my own hands.

What punishments are in store for Viganò for taking counsel of Laymen in violating his Oath to the POPE?

Tosatti, Busch, Valli to Viganò : Yea...yea...yea..don't worry about it....just VIOLATE your Oath to the Pope...it ain't no big deal....


Comments